The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- Can a Prenup or a Postnup with an Infidelity Clause Deter a Husband from Cheating? December 5, 2018
- Adultery in Tennessee: Does Cheating Affect Alimony? November 20, 2018
- Common Divorce Mistakes You Should Avoid November 9, 2018
- Tennessee Divorce Process from Start to Finish October 20, 2018
- How Long Does it Take to Get Divorced in Tennessee? October 9, 2018