The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- How Many Years Do You Have to be Married to Get Spousal Support? October 5, 2020
- Does a Trust Protect Assets in a Divorce? September 15, 2020
- What Does ‘Parental Alienation’ Mean? August 28, 2020
- What Assets Can Go Through Probate? August 7, 2020
- Could You Lose Child Custody in TN if Infected With COVID-19? July 24, 2020