The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- Is My Spouse Hiding Assets? March 15, 2019
- Why You Need a Skilled Divorce Attorney February 7, 2019
- What are the Tax Implications of Divorce? January 24, 2019
- Can You Sue a Home Seller for Undisclosed Defects in Tennessee? January 16, 2019
- Who Can Claim Property Based on Adverse Possession in Tennessee? December 19, 2018