mail phone icon615-791-8511

Brentwood Juvenile Offenses Lawyer

If your son or daughter has been charged with a criminal offense by a city or county in middle Tennessee, protecting your child’s rights and his or her future opportunities starts with contacting a lawyer who knows juvenile law and who has experience in the juvenile courts of this area.

Committed, Aggressive Criminal Defense For Juveniles

As an attorney, I approach juvenile cases in much the same way I approach my adult criminal defense work. I pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. I research and thoroughly prepare each case myself. I am bold, yet conscientious in representing my clients in court. My goal is to make the state meet its burden of proof in every case I represent. To put my many years of experience to work for your child, call or contact my offices for a free initial consultation.

In Tennessee, juveniles of any age can be charged as adults for serious offenses such as arson, rape or murder. That said, most juvenile law cases will be handled in county juvenile courts. The laws those courts apply are the same, but the procedural rules can vary. My experience with those differences can make an important difference for your child.

I represent juveniles who have been charged with a wide range of offenses, including:

In addition to the juvenile defense work I do for charges like these, I provide effective representation for juvenile status offenses (offenses that are only illegal because of age) such as underage drinking, truancy and curfew violations.

Talk to me before attempting to deal with Tennessee’s juvenile justice system on your own. Call my law offices in Brentwood, Tennessee (located near the intersection of Murfreesboro Road and Mack Hatcher Parkway), or contact me online at any time, day or night, for an initial consultation. If I am not available to talk with you immediately, I will return your call or e-mail as soon as I can.

Contact Me

Brentwood Family Law, Criminal Defense And Business Lawyer At Your Service

there for you when you need it most

Contact my office directly to schedule an initial consultation at 615-791-8511 in the Brentwood area. I also respond to e-mails that briefly describe your situation and concerns.

We will begin by answering TWO questions: What is the ideal goal given your situation? What is the best path to trying to achieve it?