With more businesses competing for your customers and more laws being enacted every year — affordable, dependable legal advice is an absolute necessity for anyone who wants to start or maintain a successful small business in today's marketplace.
For many years now, I have been helping individuals to start new businesses and business owners to keep small businesses running in middle Tennessee. The advantages I can offer you as an attorney include the confidence you'll have knowing that an experienced lawyer is handling all of your legal needs and the comfort level you'll have with the personal attention and individualized business solutions I can provide.
Call directly or contact my law offices online to schedule an initial meeting.
Decisions made during the business formation stage of your company can have a big impact on future success. The comprehensive, yet affordable business start-up services I offer as a lawyer can help you make decisions that will protect you and the future of your business.
My business law practice is ideally suited to meet the needs of almost any small business. Some of the specific business needs I can help you with include:
- Choosing the right business entity (e.g., sole proprietorship, partnership, limited partnership, LLP, LLC, S corporation or C corporation)
- Maintaining compliance with corporate governance requirements
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Providing advice with regard to proposed transactions
- Handling the collection of delinquent accounts
- Representing your interests in business litigation (plaintiff or defendant)
- Serving as outside general counsel
I encourage you to call or contact me about your business law needs. I offer initial consultations by phone, or face-to-face at my offices in Franklin, Tennessee (located near the intersection of Murfreesboro Road and Mack Hatcher Parkway).
MasterCard and Visa Accepted