The need for an experienced, knowledgeable and informed lawyer is universal when you are facing potentially life-altering or complicated legal issues. There are many things you should at least consult a professional about. The consequences of not weighing every option, not thoroughly preparing for any legal hurdle and not knowing where your decisions may lead could be devastating.
You need a lawyer who is committed to serving your best interests. Your lawyer should have the experience and skill necessary to achieve your goals effectively and efficiently.
How My Experience Can Benefit You
My name is Judy Oxford, and I have nearly 30 years of experience serving the diverse legal needs of individuals and businesses throughout middle Tennessee. Since 1996, I have been a solo practitioner with a general practice in Franklin, serving my clients in matters including the following and other areas of the law:
- Divorce — The end of a marriage brings with it multiple sets of challenges. The emotional, financial and legal issues you face must all be addressed with care. As a trained mediator and skilled lawyer, I can guide you forward as you seek a new and more hopeful future.
- Family law — Other than divorce, your legal needs as a family member can include such issues as creating prenuptial agreements, setting up guardianships or conservatorships, or making sure your child gets a strong defense against juvenile charges. I can use my experience to help you respond to your specific circumstances.
- Criminal defense — Criminal charges such as drunk driving, drug possession or domestic assault can seriously impact your life. I can help you push back against the charges and advocate for your best interests until the charges are resolved.
- Business law — Business owners face many situations that require effective legal guidance. From choosing an entity to drafting contracts to dealing with real or potential litigation, my business practice focuses on helping you pursue your goals.
- Probate and estate administration — Taking care of the administration of an estate involves both diligence and legal knowledge. I can assist you in taking the necessary steps.
To meet my clients' needs, I also handle:
- Real estate transactions
- Personal injury claims
- Civil litigation and appeals
Individual Attention | Aggressive Representation
I take pride in providing personal attention and individualized solutions for each of my clients. Practicing law with integrity, courtesy and respect, both for my clients and the legal system, puts me a step ahead to aggressively pursue the best possible outcome that is in my clients' best interests. I pay close attention to detail in every case, but I do not lose sight of the big picture facing my clients.
Your successful outcome is defined by the impact it has on your life. If you choose to hire my law firm, Judy A. Oxford, Attorney at Law, I will work directly with you and handle all your legal matters throughout your case.
We will begin by answering two questions:
- What is the ideal goal given your situation?
- What is the best path to achieving it?
Providing you with clear information, protection of your legal rights, explanation of your available options and informed decision-making power, we will begin working to make your goals a reality.
Nashville Family Law, Criminal Defense And Business Lawyer At Your Service
Contact my office directly to schedule an initial consultation at 615-791-8511 in the Franklin area. I also respond to e-mails that briefly describe your situation and concerns.